Strikerworld
WE DID IT - WE REACHED OUR KICKSTARTER GOAL. STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS FROM PETE NASH...........ALL 4 STRIKER BOOKS AND THE NEW MUGS NOW ON SALE. CLICK THE STRIKER SHOP LINK....................ALL THE LATEST NEWS, VIEW AND OPINIONS.......... FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @striker_planet. ........... JOIN OUR WEBSITE www.planetstriker.com/
Welcome to StrikerWorld. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can not see all the latest Striker news on the board. If you join our community, you'll get all the latest Striker news plus updates on any other projects. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Latest Striker Strip 📰; Caution: May contain Spoilers
Topic Started: Oct 6 2007, 01:04 PM (16,317 Views)
Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
A good draw against Reading, Ewan scoring yet again, and even Fabian thinks he's playing like Callum. :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
It looks a bad one, whoever it is the the car was certainly in a hurry, wonder who it is?
Edited by Mick, Aug 8 2016, 05:23 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
Quite an interesting strip today, Callum and Emma in the car and then there is a crash. no wonder Callum was a bit unsure about that other car, meh I don't have a clue who the guy is in it.

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
Sorry for double posting, but the guy in the car looks like Cindy's old boyfriend, interesting. Remember the photo Cindy burned of him.

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Dazzy
Dec 13 2007, 09:33 AM
Sorry for double posting, but the guy in the car looks like Cindy's old boyfriend, interesting. Remember the photo Cindy burned of him.

Well spotted.

I think Callum could be getting himself into a dangerous situation, the car might go on fire.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
Yea maybe, nice turn of events in Striker at the moment, some decent action at last.

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
So the stranger has two broken leg's, seems he will be in Warbury for some time while he recovers, maybe he was on his way to the police to tell some dark secrets about Cindy's past. :unsure:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
I agree with what your saying Terry, I wonder who broke his legs.

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
In today's strip Ewan is concerned that Cindy is going out and asks who is she going to meet.

Is she going to meet someone?

I think she might be trying to get some of the other Warbury players to sign up to her agency :unsure:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
Either that or she is going to see her other "boyfriend".

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Today Cindy shows who is boss, she is going out with a couple of friends from the gym and leaves Ewan to do the dishes.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
Man I really hate Cindy. I bet she is lying about seeing some friends. Why does Ewan have to do the dishes, well I guess sooner or later you need to do it, but make sure Cindy does it next time. I think Cindy will see someone else, maybe that guy who Callum and Emma found.

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Looks like Cindy may be up to something in the nightclub, or maybe Scrapper has got it wrong as usual.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
Maybe Cindy's kissing the girls, and is really a les lol.

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Well well, Cindy is snogging another bloke in the club, Callum says he isn't going to tell Ewan, but I think he should.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
I think he will soon, but Ewan won't believe him. Maybe he will follow Cindy around and stalk her to find out what she gets up to.

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Ewan overheard, Scrapper and Callum talking about Cindy snogging another bloke, as usual Scrapper put his foot in it by talikng loudly.

What will Ewan do?

This week looks like its going to be good.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
I'm glad Scrapper opened his big gob lol, so now Ewan knows all about time, and he has every right to know what Cindy was up to. Well done Scrapper.

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Might not go any further, as Callum has said that Scrapper was only joking about seeing Cindy with another bloke.

"Take a cold pill" :lol:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemini Dazzy
Member Avatar
Striker Fan For Ever
[ *  *  * ]
I still think Ewan will get to the bottom of it, seeing as Scrapper said it, he will find out for himself whether it's true or not.

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The World Of Warbury · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of the ZBTZ and Outline