Strikerworld
WE DID IT - WE REACHED OUR KICKSTARTER GOAL. STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS FROM PETE NASH...........ALL 4 STRIKER BOOKS AND THE NEW MUGS NOW ON SALE. CLICK THE STRIKER SHOP LINK....................ALL THE LATEST NEWS, VIEW AND OPINIONS.......... FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @striker_planet. ........... JOIN OUR WEBSITE www.planetstriker.com/
Welcome to StrikerWorld. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can not see all the latest Striker news on the board. If you join our community, you'll get all the latest Striker news plus updates on any other projects. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Why Green?; Moderators names in an awful colour
Topic Started: May 3 2018, 09:43 PM (120 Views)
bumperlady
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Why oh why do the Mods names now appear in that terrible green colour?, you can barely read them and very hard on the eyes, seems a strange colour to pick for visibility. This is what I want to do to whoever changed it :dslap:
Don't shoot the Meerkat, I'm loveable!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mick
Member Avatar
Uncle Joshua™
[ *  *  * ]
I changed it. I think the green stands out very well against the white skin.
Posted Image

The Song Warbury run out to on match days
Chumbawamba Tubthumping.
https://t.co/cnR7fny0oH

surgemus Warriors (From ashes we rise)

Terry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
bumperlady
May 3 2018, 09:43 PM
Why oh why do the Mods names now appear in that terrible green colour?, you can barely read them and very hard on the eyes, seems a strange colour to pick for visibility. This is what I want to do to whoever changed it :dslap:
I agree maybe a darker green would be better
Posted Image

Posted Image

Sultan of Cannock
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Liverpool fan trying to completely eliminate the colour blue from the site? :tongue:
Anyone that point it out as anything other than a bloopr is a moron. Mind, Striker has its nutters!

Mick
Member Avatar
Uncle Joshua™
[ *  *  * ]
Sultan of Cannock
May 4 2018, 10:09 AM
Liverpool fan trying to completely eliminate the colour blue from the site? :tongue:
Me? The green matches the green in the temp banner. :Liverpool:
Posted Image

The Song Warbury run out to on match days
Chumbawamba Tubthumping.
https://t.co/cnR7fny0oH

surgemus Warriors (From ashes we rise)

bumperlady
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Sultan of Cannock
May 4 2018, 10:09 AM
The blue is back for now I see, never has the colour blue looked so good to me. :tongue:

bumperlady
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Terry
May 4 2018, 06:10 AM
bumperlady
May 3 2018, 09:43 PM
I agree maybe a darker green would be better
If it must be green and personally I'm not a fan of the colour in anything apart from nature lol, then yes I think a darker shade definitely needed. That horrible pale green made me feel sea sick :blink: If there was one of the Strikerworld polls on the subject though, I would definitely vote Blue. :tongue:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of the ZBTZ and Outline