Strikerworld
WE DID IT - WE REACHED OUR KICKSTARTER GOAL. STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS FROM PETE NASH...........ALL 4 STRIKER BOOKS AND THE NEW MUGS NOW ON SALE. CLICK THE STRIKER SHOP LINK....................ALL THE LATEST NEWS, VIEW AND OPINIONS.......... FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @striker_planet. ........... JOIN OUR WEBSITE www.planetstriker.com/
Welcome to StrikerWorld. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can not see all the latest Striker news on the board. If you join our community, you'll get all the latest Striker news plus updates on any other projects. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Classic Striker McMisery; Spoilers After Midnight
Topic Started: Jun 4 2017, 05:30 PM (22,451 Views)
Mick
Member Avatar
Uncle Joshua™
[ *  *  * ]
A new strip will be posted up every day. Feel free to leave feedback.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

The Song Warbury run out to on match days
Chumbawamba Tubthumping.
https://t.co/cnR7fny0oH

surgemus Warriors (From ashes we rise)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Amir1983
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not the most committed Striker fan, but these blasts from the past were just amazing!! Thanks so much to Mick, Pete Nash and everyone else involved!

Mick
Member Avatar
Uncle Joshua™
[ *  *  * ]
Rob Hill
Jul 29 2017, 08:02 AM
There is a strip in The Sun today. It is a variation of the ending in the comic with some new added panels.

Footnote. Eric quoted in the next story where the Russians were introduced that two hours after he was rescued Sacry Granny Mary and Dougal were arrested. Mary was committed to a mental institution and Dougal was sent back inside.

THE END.
I was not sent that one.
Posted Image

Chumbawamba Tubthumping.

bumperlady
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Mick
Jul 29 2017, 01:57 PM
Rob Hill
There is a strip in The Sun today. It is a variation of the ending in the comic with some new added panels.

Footnote. Eric quoted in the next story where the Russians were introduced that two hours after he was rescued Sacry Granny Mary and Dougal were arrested. Mary was committed to a mental institution and Dougal was sent back inside.

THE END.
I was not sent that one.
All that it said in my sun strip was that they were arrested, no mention of mental institution. Perhaps that was only in the Scottish sun or is Rob referring to what was in the comic? :blink:
Don't shoot the Meerkat, I'm loveable!

Rob Hill
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
bumperlady
Jul 29 2017, 05:28 PM
Mick
Jul 29 2017, 01:57 PM
Rob Hill

THE END.
I was not sent that one.
All that it said in my sun strip was that they were arrested, no mention of mental institution. Perhaps that was only in the Scottish sun or is Rob referring to what was in the comic? :blink:
It was in the next story in the comic involving the Russians. Eric arrives home to a very catty Vanessa and explains to her where he has been and what happened.
Posted Image

Sultan of Cannock
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
What did they print in the Sin today then? I was on tenterhooks waiting for the end of Dave's story! Oh well, looks like a search for my comics then...
Anyone that point it out as anything other than a bloopr is a moron. Mind, Striker has its nutters!

Ossie
Member Avatar
Come on you Whites
[ *  *  * ]
Dave was tied up to a chair in the cottage and made to watch eleven hours of Stafford Rangers videos.

Sultan of Cannock
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Ossie
Jul 29 2017, 07:27 PM
Dave was tied up to a chair in the cottage and made to watch eleven hours of Stafford Rangers videos.
That's a bit harsh, i've always been supportive of Fulham. Craven Cottage is my all time second favourite Rugby League venue
Anyone that point it out as anything other than a bloopr is a moron. Mind, Striker has its nutters!

Mick
Member Avatar
Uncle Joshua™
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Posted Image

Chumbawamba Tubthumping.

Paul Bradley
Member Avatar
Goldmember
[ *  *  * ]
I bloody love the stupid boring stories Dave comes out with - that's what makes him funny!

DrBass
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Haha, classic Dave! Great last strip. Thanks to Pete for the story and to Mick for posting the strips. Been a great blast from the past. Looking forward to the new Striker season.

Rob Hill
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I know its officially not part of The McMisery story but later on today i will post here Erics return home from Scotland and Vanessas reactions.
Posted Image

Rob Hill
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Page 1

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Erics_return_from_Scotland_1_of_3.jpg (120.55 KB)
Edited by Rob Hill, Jul 30 2017, 11:06 AM.
Posted Image

Rob Hill
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Page 2
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Erics_return_from_Scotland_2_of_3.jpg (101.57 KB)
Edited by Rob Hill, Jul 30 2017, 11:06 AM.
Posted Image

Rob Hill
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Page 3.

And I think we can now say all loose ends have been tied up.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Erics_return_from_Scotland_3_of_3.jpg (103.82 KB)
Posted Image

stevenUK1
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Take a bow Dave. Another brilliant story.

Sultan of Cannock
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Dave's story reminds me of an episode of Dad's Army where Private Fraser asks the others several times, in an an exaggerated Scottish accent, "Have ye haird the story of the Auld Empty Barrrrrn?" Eventually Mainwaring bites and asks "Are you going to tell us the story of the Old Empty Barn?" to which Fraser replies. "Nah! There's nothing in it!"

Digifiend
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Rob Hill
Jul 30 2017, 11:07 AM
Page 3.

Nice quick thinking there, Vanessa.

bumperlady
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Rob Hill
Jul 30 2017, 11:07 AM
Page 3.

Thanks for the posts and links Rob, you can't beat a bit extra when it comes to Striker.
Don't shoot the Meerkat, I'm loveable!

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Strip Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of the ZBTZ and Outline