Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Formula 1 🏁
Bod
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 06:08 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

Would you believe it Brit did good again //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely ask the Llamas
PMEmail
^
stevenUK1
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 07:02 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Moderators

QUOTE (Bod @ Jul 29 2018, 06:08 PM)
Would you believe it Brit did good again  //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Always good //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif got to feel for Max and Bottas.
PM
^
Mick
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 10:58 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Administrator

Shocking from Ferrairi today. Looks like the season is done and dusted.

BTTC was brilliant in the rain, There is more action in the first corner of any BTTC race than in an entire F1 race. in the rain that is much more true.

--------------------
Direct future questions re Striker to montdav or pete nash. it has nothing to do with me.

This whole saga is ridiculous and needs to be sorted otherwise the comic won’t get past the first 12 weeks. I believe it’s that serious.

A coup d'état, also known simply as a coup, a putsch, golpe de estado, or an overthrow, is a type of revolution, where the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus occurs.

surgemus Warriors (From ashes we rise)
PM
^
stevenUK1
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 04:59 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mick @ Jul 29 2018, 10:58 PM)
Shocking from Ferrairi today. Looks like the season is done and dusted.

There is still 9 races to go and the top 2 are split by 24 points. Vet wins a race and Lewis scores low to no points and Vet is back in the lead. Season and championship is far from over.
PM
^
RedDevilDazzy
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 11:26 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

Hamilton does what Hamilton does best, win.

--------------------
It's Not Coming Home!
PMWebsite
^
stevenUK1
 Posted: Jul 31 2018, 05:34 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (RedDevilDazzy @ Jul 30 2018, 11:26 PM)
Hamilton does what Hamilton does best, win.

It was a good win for Lewis and the Mercs. From worried about being lucky if they get third to winning it rather easy.
PM
^
stevenUK1
 Posted: Aug 3 2018, 11:23 AM

Advanced Member

Daniel Ricciardo has announced he is to leave Red Bull Racing at the end of the season with Renault being his likely destination.

Honestly shocked by this move! Guessing Sainz will be moving in to the Red Bull seat now. What a team Max and Carlos could be.
PM
^
Mick
 Posted: Aug 3 2018, 11:51 AM

Advanced Member

I wonder if Ricciardo could end up at Ferrari?

--------------------
Direct future questions re Striker to montdav or pete nash. it has nothing to do with me.

This whole saga is ridiculous and needs to be sorted otherwise the comic won’t get past the first 12 weeks. I believe it’s that serious.

A coup d'état, also known simply as a coup, a putsch, golpe de estado, or an overthrow, is a type of revolution, where the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus occurs.

PM
^
stevenUK1
 Posted: Aug 3 2018, 03:14 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mick @ Aug 3 2018, 11:51 AM)
I wonder if Ricciardo could end up at Ferrari?

He's signed with Renault.

"It was probably one of the most difficult decisions to take in my career so far, but it was time for me to take on a fresh and new challenge," said the 29-year-old. "There is a lot ahead in order to allow Renault to reach their target of competing at the highest level but I have been impressed by their progression in only two years. "Each time Renault has been in the sport they eventually won. I hope to be able to help them in this journey and contribute on and off track."
PM
^
montdav
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 02:53 AM

Administrator
Group: Admin

QUOTE (BBC)
F1 team Force India have agreed a deal to come out of administration, saving all 405 jobs at their Silverstone base.

The team's management, backed by a consortium of investors led by Lawrence Stroll, have secured the future of the team.
PMEmail
^
Mick
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 10:26 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (montdav @ Aug 8 2018, 02:53 AM)
QUOTE (BBC)
F1 team Force India have agreed a deal to come out of administration, saving all 405 jobs at their Silverstone base.

The team's management, backed by a consortium of investors led by Lawrence Stroll, have secured the future of the team.

I wonder if this will affect seats for next season?

--------------------

PM
^
stevenUK1
 Posted: Aug 12 2018, 02:00 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mick @ Aug 10 2018, 10:26 PM)
QUOTE (montdav @ Aug 8 2018, 02:53 AM)
QUOTE (BBC)

I wonder if this will affect seats for next season?

Oh without a doubt. Stroll will need a seat with how he is doing this season.
PM
^
montdav
 Posted: Aug 14 2018, 05:12 PM

Administrator
Group: Admin

Fernando Alonso has announced he will no longer race in Formula 1 after this season.

The 37-year old Spaniard said: “After 17 wonderful years in this amazing sport, it’s time for me to make a change and move on.
PMEmail
^
stevenUK1
 Posted: Aug 14 2018, 05:45 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (montdav @ Aug 14 2018, 05:12 PM)
Fernando Alonso has announced he will no longer race in Formula 1 after this season.

The 37-year old Spaniard said: “After 17 wonderful years in this amazing sport, it’s time for me to make a change and move on.

Not shocked by this at all but I'll miss him. Shame he didn't have a management structure behind him to keep him out of trouble and in the good books with most of the teams he was at. Deserves more than 2 world championships. All the best to him though.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Sports Hub | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll