Add Reply
New Poll

Tatanka - Manantial
Mick
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 07:26 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Administrator

--------------------
Direct future questions re Striker to montdav or pete nash. it has nothing to do with me.

This whole saga is ridiculous and needs to be sorted otherwise the comic won’t get past the first 12 weeks. I believe it’s that serious.

A coup d'état, also known simply as a coup, a putsch, golpe de estado, or an overthrow, is a type of revolution, where the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus occurs.

surgemus Warriors (From ashes we rise)
PM
^
Sultan of Cannock
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 08:49 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Moderators

No. At first glance i thought you'd put a suggestion for a Japanese World League team in the wrong thread! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

It's good though! A group called "Cusco" do similar music but without the vocals.

--------------------
Former future UK prime minister now industrial chemist. Into sport, radio, travel, food, history and global politics.
PMEmail
^
bumperlady
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 07:39 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

Never heard of it before. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

--------------------
You can't keep a good Meerkat down.
PMEmail
^
Mick
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 08:53 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Administrator

They played in Dewsbury the other day, see my post in @Bod thread. Theo loved the music and I do too.

--------------------
Direct future questions re Striker to montdav or pete nash. it has nothing to do with me.

This whole saga is ridiculous and needs to be sorted otherwise the comic won’t get past the first 12 weeks. I believe it’s that serious.

A coup d'état, also known simply as a coup, a putsch, golpe de estado, or an overthrow, is a type of revolution, where the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus occurs.

surgemus Warriors (From ashes we rise)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Entertainment Hub | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll